Diet Tech Exam Study Suite
One computer, one user per license. Intended for individual students.
Prepare yourself for the Registration Exam for Dietetic Technicians
The most advanced study tool for nutrition students preparing for the Registration Exam for Dietetic Technicians! Updated for the 2022-2026 testing cycle! All Visual Veggies Software applications are created entirely by a Registered Dietitian!
This software is intended for individual students working on desktop and laptop computers only. The Study Suite includes 12 months of updates and support and is compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X 10.10.5 or later.
Prefer the web app version? Please check out the Study Suite Anywhere product page.
Prefer the native mobile app? Please visit the App Store on your device or visit the Mobile Practice Exam product page.
Get the experience you need to prepare yourself for the Registration Exam for Dietetic Technicians. The Diet Tech Exam Study Suite contains several different learning methods for your test preparation, such as:
- Library (included in Plus and Ultimate): List of searchable topics and articles to read prior to practicing
- Practice Exams: Multiple-choice tests with questions similar to the actual RD Exam and explanations for each question
- Whiteboard Video Tutorials: Follow along in various calculations and topics with step-by-step instructions
- Matching: Match the term or phrase in one column to the term or phrase in another column
- Medical Abbreviations: Type in the corresponding abbreviation to the term or phrase provided
- Blind Exams: Answer questions from the Practice Exam database without the answer choices for an additional challenge
- Hanging with Nutrition (included in Ultimate): Fun hangman-style game familiarizing students with the vocabulary of the profession
- Flash Cards (included in Ultimate): Electronic set of flash cards without all the mess
- Study Partner (included in Plus and Ultimate): Virtual assistant who chooses other study modules to work on next
- Study Sessions (included in Ultimate): Study plan built just for you
There is no time limit of use with the software. Once you have it installed on your computer, it is yours indefinitely until you decide to uninstall it.
With the new activation of the software, you will receive free updates and support for the first 12 months. Should your support subscription expire, you may continue to use the software without any limitations, but you will not be eligible to receive any future software updates, and the support we provide to you is limited (i.e. with an expired support subscription, we will not be reactivating registration codes or be providing major software support, such as an operating system update which makes part or all of the software inaccessible).
With an active subscription, a 3-month or a 12-month Support Subscription Code may be purchased to extend your support subscription. Once the support subscription has expired, you will need to purchase a 12-month Renewal Subscription Code in order to receive future updates and continued support. Maintaining an active support subscription is less expensive than renewing a subscription.
Think of the update/support subscription as a warranty on your car. With a purchase of a new car, you would most likely receive a warranty for a couple of years. This warranty covers various things in your new car to ensure it will continue to run. You are able to continue driving the car after the warranty expires, but when it comes time for repairs, this would be out of pocket. The software’s subscription is similar to this. While your subscription is active, we will make sure it runs on your operating system and fix any bugs as they become known. You may continue to use the software after the initial 12 months, but you will be taking a chance that nothing major happens and needs to be fixed in your program.
Backups are available on a flash drive. While it is not required, it is recommended for customers who purchase the online download to safeguard their purchase in the event of a computer crash. Customers who purchase the full-priced software on a flash drive do not need to also purchase a backup, since this may be used to reinstall the software.
As of January 1, 2016, we are no longer reactivating download links, so if your computer crashed, and you purchased the download, you should consider purchasing a backup flash drive. Read the announcement here
Please note. Having a backup flash drive or the full-priced flash drive does not make you mobile. In other words, you won’t be able to plug the flash drive into any computer and use the software. The software may be registered to only one computer per license. The flash drive may be used only for reinstallation purposes.
Get a Backup
If you purchase a downloadable version of the study suite, we recommend adding a backup option to your order to safeguard your purchase. As of January 1, 2016, we are no longer reactivating download links. Learn more here. A registration code is not provided.
Save $10 when you purchase a Study Suite software download and a backup in the same transaction!