Study Suite Monitoring
The Study Suite Monitoring tool enables instructors to monitor the progress of students using the Dietitian and Diet Tech Exam Study Suite programs.
Study Suite Monitoring works with both the Academic Edition and the Student Edition of the Study Suite software!
Study Suite Monitoring was created entirely by a Registered Dietitian and is compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X 10.10.5 or later.
With this tool, teachers and intern directors can view the following data:
- Topics: View all of the topics the student has attempted plus their proficiency in each topic in the Study Suite software. Narrow the view down to a specific proficiency percentage. The Topics section is meant to be a teaching tool for instructors with their students. If you see a student is doing poorly or average in a specific area, this is your opportunity to discuss the area in more depth. Requires students using Dietitian Exam Study Suite version 7.40.0 or later or Diet Tech Exam Study Suite version 5.40.0 or later, both of which were launched in October 2020
- Exams: View tests taken, scores per test, and the number of attempts per test. The Exams section now also shows all of the topics the students have attempted in each practice exam (requires students using Dietitian Exam Study Suite version 7.40.0 or later or Diet Tech Exam Study Suite version 5.40.0 or later, both of which were launched in October 2020). The Exams section also displays a graph to see a snapshot on how well the student is doing in each of the domains
- Matching: View the Matching topics your students have played as well as their proficiency in each topic
- Abbreviations: View the Abbreviations your students have played as well as their proficiency in each topic
- Flash Cards: View the number of cards viewed per domain
- Hanging with Nutrition: View the mystery words your students have played as well as their proficiency in each topic
- Whiteboard Video Tutorials: View a list of the videos watched by the student
- Time Utilization: See how much time students are spending in each study module
Study Suite Monitoring now also has reporting capabilities! Run reports on a single student or the group as a whole. Report types are as follows:
- Overall Summary
- Pretest vs. Post-Test
- Topics Proficiency (Single Student reports only)
- Date Range
- Specific Test Category
- 10 Most Recent Tests