Details on the New Study Suite
The New Study Suite (Project THOTH)
This page is to learn more about Project THOTH, such as additional details about the upcoming major update to Study Suite as well as some screenshots of the progress. To read about Project THOTH and see the timeline, please check out this page: Project THOTH
Note. Project THOTH is complete, and the new Study Suite is now available!
First, some important details on the upcoming new Study Suite. While the software will look and act quite differently, there will also be some important changes. Note, none of these changes have been implemented yet. These will go into effect with the launch of the new program.
- The Student Edition of Study Suite will be available as 3 separate packages (package names subject to change; prices TBD):
- Basic: Study Suite as it is now with full access to Practice Exams, Videos, Matching, Abbreviations, and Blind Exams with the opportunity to purchase other study modules
- Plus: Everything in Basic, plus the new Library study module and with the opportunity to purchase Flash Cards and Hanging with Nutrition separately
- Ultimate: Everything is included!
- The Academic Edition of Study Suite will include all study modules! Schools using the Academic Edition will be automatically bumped up to receive all study modules for students to utilize after they update to the new version.
- If you read the Project THOTH page (and also in the point above), you might have noticed there is a brand new study module to be included in the software: Library. The Library is a list of searchable topics and articles that are expected to be known for the RD and DTR Exams. This new study module will be a separate add-on purchase, similar to how we’ve handled the Flash Cards and Hanging with Nutrition study modules.